Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introduction to Mackey's Music Review & more

I am a 26 year old musician/song writer. I am above all a country music fan. However, my interest span a wide variety including, classic rock, big band, blues, some hip-hop and some modern rock. When I say country music, that is pretty broad though. I lump modern country, bluegrass, western swing and Texas country all in there (...and yes there is a difference between Texas country and what most of us hear on the radio).

I also love movies. Mostly action, comedy and drama. I will also be reviewing some movies. You may even see a book review or two. Who knows, I might get nuts and start suggesting restaurants to you as well. You never know.

So sit back, pop a top and prepare to be informed or, I hope, at least entertained. Don't take it too seriously. I don't take myself seriously too often, so I don't expect you to.

Thanks for stopping in.

John

No comments: