Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Dead Man's Bounty
Ok, from the best movie in a long time, to the worst movie EVER. I was so excited to see a western on the movie selection. What a disgrace. I was so disappointed, I may not rent a Lionsgate film for a long time. The music was terrible, the script made me want to puke and the acting was so bad, I couldn't even watch the damn thing. Fast forwarded it to the last 10 minutes after 20 minutes of crap, to find that the rest of he movie was crap as well. This movie could have been made by 12 year olds and been better. I don't normally bash writers and actors, but this was sooooo bad, it should never have been released. Maybe we could use it for our torture tactics in Iraq... 0/5 Stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We enjoyed Dead Man's Bounty very much. The director's vision was extrodinary. The photography was wonderfu. We felt the acting was very good too. It was amazing to us how it seemed that Val Kilmer's character seemed to be seeing everything that was taking place since his death. It was truly an unusual western, but very well produced and directed.
Post a Comment